Skip to Content

Get Your FREE Consultation

Denied a Workers’ Comp Claim in North Carolina? Here’s What to Do

  Return to Videos

What if the employer or insurance company denies your claim?

So, an employee's recourse, when their claim is denied, is to file a hearing request with the North Carolina Industrial Commission and ask that their injury from an accident be found compensable under the North Carolina Workers' Compensation Act, entitling them to medical and disability compensation.

We frequently assist our clients in cases that have been denied in front of the North Carolina Industrial Commission, and that representation includes prehearing discovery, testimony and hearing, and then post-hearing expert medical depositions. We also handle retaining any necessary experts depending on the facts and circumstances of the case. Just because the insurance company has decided to deny your claim doesn't mean it's not a valid workers' compensation claim.

Contact Our North Carolina Personal Injury Law Firm

for a Consultation for Your Accident or Medical Malpractice Claim

Call us at 800-662-1234
No Win, No Fee

The law firm you choose makes a difference. If you are the victim of an accident or an illness that someone else caused, the North Carolina personal injury law firm of Martin & Jones has the depth of experience, skills and sensitivity to make your road to recovery as smooth as possible. Whether you have experience with the legal system or have never hired a medical malpractice or personal injury lawyer before, our attorneys and staff will do our best to answer your questions, provide clear advice and prepare you and your family for what to expect. If you would like more information or to meet with one of our attorneys, please fill out the form below or call us at 800.662.1234.