Skip to Content

Get Your FREE Consultation

Settling Your Property Damage Claim Right After a Car Crash

  Return to Videos

We get the question from a lot of clients that come to us about what to do when their vehicle's totaled, and they have no car to drive. Most people don't have multiple cars. They just have the one, and now it's totaled.

Well, it's okay, in many cases, to go ahead and resolve what we call the property damage claim, or just the part of your case that deals with getting what's called the fair market value for your vehicle. That means, most of the time, an insurance company is going to adjust and value your car, and the fair market value in the area that you live, and make payment to you to compensate for the loss of that property.

That helps you get into a new car. And so what we tell our clients is it's okay, most of the time, to go ahead and settle just your property damage so that you can get back into a vehicle that you and your family need.

Contact Our North Carolina Personal Injury Law Firm

for a Consultation for Your Accident or Medical Malpractice Claim

Call us at 800-662-1234
No Win, No Fee

The law firm you choose makes a difference. If you are the victim of an accident or an illness that someone else caused, the North Carolina personal injury law firm of Martin & Jones has the depth of experience, skills and sensitivity to make your road to recovery as smooth as possible. Whether you have experience with the legal system or have never hired a medical malpractice or personal injury lawyer before, our attorneys and staff will do our best to answer your questions, provide clear advice and prepare you and your family for what to expect. If you would like more information or to meet with one of our attorneys, please fill out the form below or call us at 800.662.1234.