In a moment and without warning, your life can change. A distracted driver, medical mistake, defective product or exposure to toxins at work can cause catastrophic injuries, forever altering your future and the future of your family. If a tragic event has turned your life upside down, seek the assistance of an experienced and compassionate attorney to guide you through this difficult time.
Removing Your Fear And Uncertainty Following An Injury
For many people, this may be the first time you have needed the help of a lawyer. At Martin & Jones, we understand the struggles and uncertainties you now face. You do not need to go through this overwhelming time alone.
Our experienced lawyers are dedicated to walking with you every step of the way so you can concentrate on your recovery. We will provide you with reliable counsel and respectful assistance, and we consider it our privilege to help you rebuild your life following a tragic event such as:
- A personal injury or wrongful death due to another's negligence
- Medical malpractice due to inattention, a misdiagnosis or another type of error
- A serious injury, illness from exposure to toxins or an accident in the workplace
- Suffering catastrophic injuries in a truck accident
Learn more about the types of cases we handle.
Helping People Is What We Do
Since 1982, the North Carolina law firm of Martin & Jones has provided compassionate and reliable legal representation to thousands of injury victims. Read our client testimonies and find out why you should choose us to help with your recovery.
Whether you are suffering from the devastation of a work injury, medical mistake, defective product or another type of personal injury, our attorneys are committed to:
- Listening to the details of your potential legal claim
- Analyzing the unique issues of your situation
- Thoroughly explaining your options so you understand the choices you have
- Skillfully guiding you to decisions that are most beneficial for you and your family
- Keeping you informed throughout the process
Send us an email or call us today at 800-662-1234 to speak with an attorney about your claim or to arrange a free consultation. It costs nothing to call and there is no obligation. In fact, we are not paid until your case is resolved. Se habla español. If you are unable to travel to one of our offices in Durham, Raleigh and Wilmington, we will meet with you at your location.